This collagen supplement exists solely out of Skin for Skin native fish collagen (link towards the collagen page) and vitamin C. Collagen is the most vital protein present in our body, and it can be found in our bones, joints, connective tissue, muscles, intestinal flora, skin, hair and nails. The natural production of our body’s collagen decreases after the age of 25. Therefore, keeping your collagen up to level with our collagen booster essential.
- Estimated delivery time 1-3 working days.
- Free delivery with a purchase above €65.
- 30 capsules, a month supply with consumption of 1 capsule a day
From: € 25,95
this collagen supplement
contains the following ingredients:
NATIVE FISHCOLLAGEN and Vitamin C
Vitamin C contributes to a good immune system. Furthermore, the collagen supplement stimulates the natural de-aging of the skin. Vitamin C supports the production of collagen, which helps the firming of the skin.
- nurtures the skin from the inside out
- has a positive influence for the immune system
- contributes to a strong dentition
- an antioxidant that helps to protect the body cells against influences from the outside.
- has a beneficial influence on decreasing tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin C contributes to the production of collagen which:
- proper functioning of the bones.
- Stimulates the care of the skin from within.
- important for the connective tissue of the skin.
- firming the skin.
- strengthen the skin from within.
- Good condition of the blood vessels
intake of 1 capsule per day, preferably 30 minutes before breakfast. do not exceed the RDI. keep out of reach of children. Allergens: fish allergy, protein allergy. Not suitable for pregnant women or in consultation with a GP.
despite our delicate composite a varied, balanced and healthy lifestyle is important. Food supplements are not a replacement for a varied diet. Food supplements are not medicinal products.
Our collagen supplement exists of a vegetarian capsule with fish collagen and vitamin C (as L-ascorbate)
|Fish collagen||200 mg|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||25%|