Does collagen improve the skin? Yes, collagen can certainly improve the skin. Collagen in the skin provides firmness, elasticity, structure and hydration. Over 70% of the connective tissue in the skin consists of collagen. When the collagen in the skin decreases, the skin slackens and eventually wrinkles appear. Our collagen supplement is used by many professionals for skin improvement.
The collagen supplement from Skin for Skin contains native fish collagen and vitamin C.
Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen that:
- Helps to strengthen the skin from within
- is important for a good condition of the blood vessels.
- contributes to the normal functioning of bones.
- contributes to the normal functioning of cartilage.
- is important for the connective tissue in and of the skin.
- Strengthens the skin.
SUPPLEMENTFrom: € 25,95